Custom Wally Pacholka Photographs
Looking for a size we don’t offer online? We can do a variety of custom options and sizes to fit any need.
To inquire about a custom size email us at email@example.com with the details below:
- The size. For example, 24”x36”
- The Format. Options listed below. For example, Acrylic Print
We can do custom sizes in these museum grade formats:
- Photographic Paper Print
- This option is an archival quality paper photograph. This option is popular for those that prefer to have the photo matted and framed to fit their specific style.
- Metal Print
- The Metal print option is a photographic print that is printed directly on a sheet of aluminum. The metal prints have a glossy look and a greater depth of field than a photographic paper print. The print comes ready to hang with hardware already installed on the back. The hanging system is known as a floating frame and makes the photograph appear to hover on the wall.
- Acrylic Print
- This is a top quality museum level archival print that is placed below clear acrylic. This option is increasingly popular with high end galleries and homes and gives the greatest level of depth to the photograph. The acrylic print has a professional grade backing material to provide strength and durability and comes ready to hang right of the box. The hanging system is known as a floating frame and makes the photograph appear to hover on the wall.
- Gallery Wrapped Canvas
- This option gives the photograph an artistic feel. It is printed on high quality artists canvas and then gallery wrapped onto a 1.5" thick stretcher frame. The photograph is ready to be hung on the wall and no frame is needed.