Wally Pacholka's Photography has been featured on NASA's Hale-Bopp Site, published in over 100 newspapers worldwide, and seen on CNN,ABC,CBS,and NBC NEWS!
Here are a few of his accomplishments
- Astronomy Magazine - August 2012 Issue - Three page spread with 11 photographs. The article was also written by Wally Pacholka.
- NASA "APOD" (Astronomy Picture of the Day) Wally has been featured 44 times, the most of any landscape Photographer.
Life Magazine 2009 - Quote from editor of LIFE magazine: "...about your photos, I think LIFE has many
beautiful ones in our recent hardcover edition of
"Hidden America",but yours make the book very very
- Life Magazine Book "Hidden America" 2009 - Featured in 2 Page Spread and the back cover. Back Cover - Milky Way over Delicate Arch in Utah, and 2 Page Spread of "Milky Way over Moonlit Haleakala"
- Life Magazine "America the Beautiful" 2007
- Sky and Telescope Magazine's Featured: International Year of Astronomy Magazine "Beautiful Universe" 2009 - Featured in 7 out of 82 images, including the cover and centerfold spread.
- SoJournes Magazine - Summer-Fall 2008
- TIME Magazine Picture of Year Award 2003
- Life Magazine Picture of Year Award 2003
- Encyclopedia Britannia Science Book Image 1999
- Time-Life Encyclopedia 1998
- Encyclopedia Britannia Book of Year Image 1998
- National Geographic Image for Hale-Bopp 1998
- Time Magazine Picture of the year 1997
- Time Magazine Annual Picture of the year 1997
- Astronomy Magazine - July 2012 Issue