Matted Print (Ready to Frame)
The matted print option is a great option for those looking for an affordable Wally Pacholka print that is ready to be framed.
- 11" x 14" Signed Mat, which is an 11x14 double mat signed by Wally Pacholka with a 8" x 12" Photograph within the mat.
- 16" x 20" Signed Mat, which is a 16" x 20" double mat signed by Wally Pacholka with a 12" x 18" Photograph within the mat.
- Our most economical option
- Matte Satin Finish Paper
Fine Art Print (Loose Print for Framing)
This option is a photograph printed on high quality giclee archival photo paper. This is a good option for those that want to find their own options to mat and frame their photograph. This award-winning 100% cotton fine art paper helps bring a photograph to life through superb ink handling and sharpness. Archival acid- and lignin-free paper with an expanded color gamut, natural contrast and high ink load.
- Color: Excellent
- Blacks: Excellent -- at least as black as the very dark blacks obtained with glossy or satin papers.
- Reflectivity: very low (little if any glare from direct lighting)
- Thickness: 21.5 mils -- very thick
- Archival Quality, able to last 150 years
- As a rule, the advantage of a matte surface is that it avoids glare from room lighting, at the expense of vividness of colors and deep blacks. This matte paper achieves both objectives.
Gallery Wrapped Canvas (Ready to Hang)
This option gives the photograph an artistic feel. It is printed on high quality artists canvas and then gallery wrapped onto a 1.5" thick stretcher frame. The photograph is ready to be hung on the wall and no frame is needed.
- Canvas has a unique artistic look
- Museum quality canvas are built to last
- UltraChrome HD inks have a wide, rich color range
- Ready to hang
Chromaluxe Metal Print (ready to hang)
Our ChromaLuxe metal prints provide a stunning vibrant look with rich and glossy colors. ChromaLuxe has created a state-of-the-art coating that allows for images to be infused directly onto sheets of metal. This means that our fine art photographs can be displayed almost anywhere with more vibrancy, more clarity and a longer life than other print medium. Colors pop and details come to life with the white base and thick high-gloss coating. Superior longevity and color vibrancy along with the top dye sublimation printer and inks.
- Vibrant look with rich glossy colors
- Colors pop and details come to life
- Moisture and heat resistant make them better for outside our near heat sources
- Coating to protect from harmful UV rays
- Modern float off the wall look.
- Ready to hang with included hardware.
TruLife Acrylic – Luxury Gallery Display (Ready to hang)
Trulife Acrylic facemounts are the highest-grade photograph display offered today. A truly high end showcase of the photograph. Trulife acrylic virtually eliminates reflections which helps achieve the most vibrant colors, depth, and clarity. Unlike regular glass where light passes through, light refracts within the acrylic material illuminating the photograph causing it to appear backlit.
- For those looking for the best print display option available today.
- Anti-Reflective – Trulife acrylic is manufactured with a proprietary anti-reflective coating which virtually eliminates glare resulting in the most vibrant colors, depth, and clarity.
- Acrylic provides a 3D look with a photo that looks backlit with the right light
- Heavy weight Fine Art Paper for deep rich colors and archival quality
- Facemounted process for superior colors and longevity
- Modern floating look - Ready to hang with elegant aluminum hardware
- 99% UV Protection – This UV protection will help your photo last longer than regular acrylic which has 75% UV protection
- Custom sizes available up to 96”x48”